Quick Change System Revolver Type S and EM/S
JANZ revolver type S and EM/S
With quick change system – Made in Germany
The JANZ-Quick Change System worldwide unique. *\*Change of calibres from .22 Ir up to .454Casull\ – without tools into seconds, no precision lost.**
- Calibres from .22 lr to .454 Casull
- Lenght of barrel selectable from 2 ½ “ up to 12“
- Surfaces: high polished / matt / stainless / plasma coating
- All parts tempered
- Trigger controlled by roll pin
- Precision down to the smallest detail!
JANZ-Revolver Type S change system now also in barrel length 2,5"
All inner and outer parts are constructed tob e wear-resistant, guaranteed to last lifetime.
Guides are subject to very tight production tolerance and are achieved through a honing process „h6“-quality
– representing a maximum of precesion.
- FRAME: CNC-milled from special chrome-moly steel. Additionally tempered surface. Surface is highly polished with a brown-finish.
Other surfaces/coatings avaiable at extra charge.
Size: 150 (130) x 130 x 40 mm, net weight about 500 (450) g, for calibre .22 lr up to .454 Casull (.44 MAG).
Special trigger with a ball-construction has no pressure point. Safety lever automatically controlled.
Single-Action and Double-Action (SA / DA). Cylinder has quick unlocking.
Triggerstop fine adjustment. Adjustment for accurate setting of trigger pull weight with plus/minus scale.
But grip same as S&W-frame, type N-Round butt.
- BARREL: Lenghts of barrel selectable from 2 ½ to 12“.
Barrel is made of coated, chrome-moly match grade steel.. Special model „Lothar Walther“ (Polygon or prethreaded at extra charge).
Comes with an adapter for balance weight and fluorescent point sight, for instance aimpoint.
- CYLINDER is made of heat-treated, tempered steel with high chrome content. Cylinder is generally not fluted (avaiable at extra cost).
Capacity: .22 lr 8 (7) rounds / .357 MAG 7 (6) rounds / .44 MAG 6 (5) rounds / .454 Casull 5 rounds.
Cartidge surface is CNC turned and recessed. Precisely tempered and honed.
Quick change device for maximum safety, changes in a few seconds.
Latch pin assembly has JANZ gold plated ball.
- SIGHTS: Front sight and rear sight leaf are easily changed and adjusted.
Precise adjustment is by a 12-increment-screw-pin. Elevator-micrometer, seperate adjustments for elevation and windage.
Quick-change-system for sight block.
- TRIGGER: Trigger characteristic are changeable due to three different point rolls.
The trigger let-off point can be selected for „soft“, „middle“ and „hard“.
Trigger weight is infinitely settable from the exterior from 800 – 2000 f for SA or 3000 – 6000 g for DA, readable at plus/minus scale.
- TRIGGERSTOP precisely adjustable.
- HAMMER: Has a grooved thumb plate for safe pre-tension in SA and massive hammer plate that reduces delay direct on the firing pin.
- GRIPS: Original equipment comes with „Nill“-wood grips.
Other grips made of rubber or from other producers available at extra cost.
Grips are srewed together and magnetically secured with the gold plated JANZ-emblem-disc.